Welcome to the 2020 Lincoln High School Boys Lacrosse Season!
We are very excited for this year's Lincoln High School Lacrosse Program. In addition to veteran leadership at the Varsity level, we have a strong incoming Freshman class that will help build for the future.
We will run two High School teams this year: Varsity & Junior Varsity. Please understand that Lincoln High School Lacrosse is a competitive program. There are no automatic advancements, and seniors are not allowed to play on the JV team. Playing time is not guaranteed. It is earned through practice, attendance and performance. Information on how the HS teams will be formed this season can be found on the Lincoln Lacrosse High School Information Page.
- Student athletes must take and pass at least 5 classes during the Fall semester with a GPA of at least 2.0. Go to class, pay attention & turn in your work on time. Student athletes must also enroll in 5 classes in the Spring semester. (whether you need the credits for graduation or not)
- You must be registered and paid through the Lincoln Lax website (www.lincolnlax.org). Registration includes several documents that require signature including LHS Code of Conduct, Physical form or Medical History form, ImPact concussion baseline testing and Parent Consent form.
- High School Dues will be $575.00 per player. Because we are a club sport and receive no financial assistance from LHS, Portland Interscholastic League or the OHSLA, our program is 100% funded through fundraising and dues. Dues cover the following expenses:
OHSLA membership fees
Equipment (goals, nets, balls, game film, first-aid, etc.)
- There are two options when it comes to paying for the 2020 registration dues:
Option 1: Pay in Full at time of registration.
Option 2: Pay $300.00 at time of registration. 2nd payment of $137.50 on 2/10/20 and 3rd payment of $137.50 on 2/24/20.
ALL REGISTRATION DUES MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING PRACTICE.
Additional Costs (Collected after Team Formation)
- Varsity Players: $150.00 for Spring Break Bellevue/Mercer Island Games/Practices March 27-29th, 2020
- JV Players: $50.00 for SALI Tournament (Sisters, Oregon) May 2-3rd, 2020
- We will issue full refunds (minus a $50.00 processing fee) up until the first day of spring practice.
- We will refund 50% of registration dues during the 1st 2 weeks of spring practice.
- There will be NO REFUNDS ISSUED THROUGH LINCOLN LACROSSE after 3/20/20 regardless of injury, illness, opting out, academic/team violations, etc.
- Please direct all HS refund requests to Chris Crever, Club President (email@example.com)
FamilyID Portal Instructions
- Once you have completed the Player Information section, you will be directed to the FamilyID Portal. This season, we will use FamilyID to gather the necessary medical information, player/parent consent forms and required LHS documents. Below is the description of the information you will be processing through the FamilyID site:
- Code of Conduct Form: ALL players must sign a CODE OF CONDUCT FORM once per year. This is only needed if you did not sign one yet for a fall or winter sport. Parent and student signature required.
- Physical Exam Form: Portland Public Schools (PPS) requires ALL student athletes to have a current physical. It lasts for 2 years. This form is required ONLY if you need to have a current physical. It requires both a Doctor’s and parent signature. Typically, this applies to freshmen and juniors. If you turned one in for a fall or winter sport, you DO NOT need to complete again for spring.
- Medical History Update Form: All players not needing a physical (typically this applies to sophomores and seniors) must fill out this form. If you turned one in for a fall or winter sport, you DO NOT need to complete again for spring. Parent and student signature required.
- ImPact Concussion Baseline Testing Form: All players must have proof that they have completed ImPact Concussion Baseline Testing within the past 2 years on-file with the Lincoln Athletic Office. Typically, freshmen and juniors are due for concussion testing, unless they were already tested for a fall or winter sport. Any player who has had a concussion within the past 12 months must be re-tested and submit proof of re-testing.
- Parent Consent Form: ALL players and parents must fill this out. Parent and student signature required.
- Each player/family must complete the appropriate forms on FAMILY ID PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
- After filling out the necessary information on FamilyID, you will be directed back to the Lincoln Lacrosse website to complete the registration process.
Player Financial Support
- Lincoln Lacrosse Club has a longstanding tradition of offering financial support for those families in need. Scholarships are awarded on a case by case basis and all information is strictly confidential.
If you have questions about Scholarships please contact Club President, Chris Crever (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please direct any HS registration questions to Chris L'Hommedieu (email@example.com)